Anyone got a ChoicesUK shop ?

SkilledNutter

quedgeley chices havent got any m8

tvdavid

We got one in Clacton still but dont go there at all.

It is still open.

Sporran

mine is all shut up too :(

oh well no more rentals for me then

SmAShY

Still 1 in my town which is very profitable apparently, I chat with the manager whenever I am in there.

I asked about the deal at the top of this thread but he knew nothing about it :(

Alex

SmAShY

I assume the administrators will close down all of the non-profiting making stores and hopefully keep the good ones open?

Alex

Rhys89

Standard Member
mine is still open! the Lowestoft Branch, im gonna go down tomorrow, if the deal is true ill buy 10

dllord

We had two in our town, one is now shut, but the other is still open

Rhys89

Standard Member
well ive just got back from my Choices store, its £15 for a 3 month, and £40 for the 12 month :(

Moogle

Distinguished Member
well ive just got back from my Choices store, its £15 for a 3 month, and £40 for the 12 month :(

Those are the new official Xbox360 ones and not the older Xbox ones that seem to turn up as clearence items from time to time in various retailers.

i rented gears of war and lost planet on thursday, took em back today and and its all boarded up!!:devil: anyone know where to send the games back?:devil::devil:

SmAShY

I would write a letter to your store and hopefully it will get forwarded to the correct place. Make a note of the letter and maybe sent it recorded? :D

I dont imagine 2 games will be important to them so I dont expect you'll hear anything from them?

Alex

The latest video from AVForums

Bowers PI7 wireless in-ear headphones review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom