1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Got A Casio Exilim Ex-s100

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by tel47, Oct 11, 2005.

1. tel47

tel47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    anyone out there got a casio ex-s100,i am just looking for a small pocket camera that takes decent snapshots,this seems ideal for the purpose very small and compact,but i wondered if anyone had any experience with this model,your thoughts appreciated.

cheers.

2. mr jones

mr jones
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    and here was me thinking casio made watches!

3. Flipper

Flipper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    No, but I have got a Casio Exilim Z3 (may be S3) which I have had since 2003.
    Looks very similar to the s100 but with slightly smaller screen. It takes decent pics (IMO) but I'm certainly no photographer. Like you I wanted something compact. Easily fits in your pocket, you won't know it's there.

4. tel47

tel47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

yes i thought that myself,but apparently they make a few decent pocket cams as well.

5. dolph

dolph

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Continuing on the dolphin theme......

I recently purchased a Casio Z4 refurb from currys (or one of the shops in that group) for my fiancees sister as she wanted a small compact camera...

I'm quite impressed with it - as with most compact digicams low light performance could be better but it has a decent lens, good resolution, good variety of shooting modes and options and is quick to start up and has a quite small shutter lag (better than my Canon A80 anyway...)

6. Dubster

Dubster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +113
  7. tel47

tel47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers for the imfo,after reading both reviews on your link i actually went for the casio ex-z50 in the end as i thought the 5mp might be better suited for what i want,early days yet but i am really pleased with it so far some great features,good picture quality, and it's very fast virtually no shutter lag,and just to think i thought casio only made watchs... :D