• We are currently running a full reindex on the database following a problem yesterday morning (Thursday 5th December).
    This will take a few hours to complete and during this time, search results will be incomplete or non-existant. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Anyone Got A Casio Exilim Ex-s100

T

tel47

anyone out there got a casio ex-s100,i am just looking for a small pocket camera that takes decent snapshots,this seems ideal for the purpose very small and compact,but i wondered if anyone had any experience with this model,your thoughts appreciated.

cheers.

mr jones

Novice Member
and here was me thinking casio made watches!

Flipper

Novice Member
No, but I have got a Casio Exilim Z3 (may be S3) which I have had since 2003.
Looks very similar to the s100 but with slightly smaller screen. It takes decent pics (IMO) but I'm certainly no photographer. Like you I wanted something compact. Easily fits in your pocket, you won't know it's there.

T

tel47

mr jones said:
and here was me thinking casio made watches!

yes i thought that myself,but apparently they make a few decent pocket cams as well.

dolph

Novice Member
Continuing on the dolphin theme......

I recently purchased a Casio Z4 refurb from currys (or one of the shops in that group) for my fiancees sister as she wanted a small compact camera...

I'm quite impressed with it - as with most compact digicams low light performance could be better but it has a decent lens, good resolution, good variety of shooting modes and options and is quick to start up and has a quite small shutter lag (better than my Canon A80 anyway...)

T

tel47

cheers for the imfo,after reading both reviews on your link i actually went for the casio ex-z50 in the end as i thought the 5mp might be better suited for what i want,early days yet but i am really pleased with it so far some great features,good picture quality, and it's very fast virtually no shutter lag,and just to think i thought casio only made watchs... :D