1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got a call from Toysrus ?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Korum, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Korum

Korum

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +679
    I pre-ordered my xbox360 in a Toysrus store about 2 months ago and they said they would call during october to inform me about the various packages but i haven't heard anything as yet. Just wondered if anyone had received a call from a Toysrus store in the United Kingdom yet ?

2. Biccy

Biccy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering the same thing after seeing the online deals, so i called my local Toys R Us last Thursay where i'd paid my deposit, & they said they'd not heard about news of bundle deals yet. I mentioned the bundles on the internet but was told they had no news in store. They did say however that Thursday is their day in the week when they get news of new stock/deals so to try back next week (this thursday). Hope this helps!

3. KEITHY B0Y

KEITHY B0Y

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Korum, did the same in toys r us. No phone call so contacted them but no record of my order and they said they have sold out of first batch! :mad: Fingers now crossed for my play.com order but after the email from them im not too hopefull :(

4. danvitale

danvitale

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +114
    I registered with Toys R Us for information via email and got an email with the two packages. The Core pack with PGR3 (£249) and the full pack with Perfect Dark Zero and an additional wireless controller (£349). I snapped up my Full system order quickly.