Anyone going to Collectormania this weekend?

robyoung

Hi guys, wasn't sure whether to put this in the TV or Movie section, feel free to move if neccessary.

Just wondering if anyones going to Collectormania this weekend in Milton Keynes?

I live in MK so will pop down and get a few signatures and hopefully some good models/memorabillia for 'soon to be' cinema room. :D

It's always really busy, but usually worth it, the guests dont seem to be as strong as in th epast but still a few good ones there. :thumbsup:

Cheers Rob

Battle

Collectormania is upon us again - from Friday 26.10.07 to Sunday 28.1.07 in Milton Keynes.

This time I may actually stump up the money and buy one of those beautiful swords :D

samjpullen

Shame its in Milton Keynes and i didnt know about it untill now!

Looking on the site there is a Manchester one in Nov, i might drive down as its only about 50-60miles instead of the huge trip to Milton Keynes!!

Some decent people onboard for the Manchester one so far, i would have loved to meet Shanks and Judge of SG1 along with the beatiful Jewel Staite :)

If you go and meet Wayne Pygram can you get me his autograph ;), the guy is a Legend in Farscape :p

mrmcdean

Novice Member
Ive been to quite a few over the years, mainly the ones in Birmingham but I will make the trip down to Milton Keynes this weekend.

Ive only been to one in Manchester (i think it was the first one - 3 - 4 years ago ?) and to be honest didnt think it was very good, quite small. I know that Milton Keynes isnt a very big show but I think it has more just in a very tight space, Manchester had plenty of room for each stand - it may have improved now though as it was a few years ago.

samjpullen

For some reason i thought it was the weekend just gone, i have lost a week!!

Umm i might give it a go at going, well thats if i can get a mate to come as it will be a long drive by myself!!!

West Yorkshire to Milton Keynes will not be the best of drives as it is, let alone me being alone.....

Anyone know anywhere i might be able to stay overnight so i can attend both days :)

Battle

Anyone know anywhere i might be able to stay overnight so i can attend both days :)
There are a couple of hotels nearby, a Holiday Inn and a Travel Lodge within 5 mins walk of the centre.