Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Anyone go to The Pink Toothbrush?

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by CrispyXUK, Feb 18, 2004.

1. CrispyXUK

CrispyXUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    It seems to be pretty legendary these days, with bands like Radiohead, Oasis, Supergrass & more having played there in the past.

I have this great habbit of going there every friday for 6 pints of Snake Bite after the pub and was wondering if I have ever spilt a can of redstripe on any of the avforum members :)

2. rhoamish

rhoamish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I went there about 12 years ago (it's the club in Rainham, right?).

I went to the loo, and saw an enormous biker carrying out some major dentistry on a fellow clubber, using nothing but the taps on the sink and a fistful of the clubber's hair.

I mentioned this to a bouncer, who took a look, then came straight back out and said 'oh yeah, you're right!'.

Never been since, funnily enough.

3. CrispyXUK

CrispyXUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Its in Rayleigh, close enough guess, It used to be called Croc's and funnily enough had crocodiles there :)