Anyone Go to the Diamond Jubilee Gig Last Night?

Vipers

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone went to the Jubilee gig last night?

My wife and I decided yesterday morning that we would take a trip up and see what was happening, WOW, what a gig, we managed to get right down the front of the Mall crowd, amazing atmosphere, I've been to loads of gigs but nothing like that, I'm not a royalist at all but there was so much love for Queenie I even came over all patriotic a couple of times.

I've been to quite a few multi artist big gigs over the years like Live Aid, Mandella's Birthday gig at Wembley, Amnesty, Knebworth princes trust but with these there is a lot of waiting around between artists, last night was so slick, it really was a greatest hits gig with legend after legend, for me Stevie Wonder, madness and Paul MCcartney's Live and Let Die stole the show.

Long Live the Queen, so we can have another one in 10 years :)

reckon you should post in the forums bunting section ;)

did'nt see it but the kids cancelled the last 'game of thrones' on my sky plus so they could record it :(

cheers

disinherit them....i've only just released them from hanging upside down outside

disinherit them....i've only just released them from hanging upside down outside
:D

Glad I live on Merseyside. The Diamond bumkissing passed us by here. The odd party where the old un's got leathered and sang patriotic songs, but no street parties I'm glad to say.

As for the concert, no thanks. I caught a bit of it on TV and that was more than enough.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom