• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone getting calls from 01388 744399 ?

HMHB

Distinguished Member
I've had loads of missed calls from 01388 744399 and when I ring it back it doesn't accept incoming calls.
Today I was in when they rang and I answered. It was a woman with a North East accent who asked for me by name and when I asked what it was about, she said that she was calling on behalf of my local Labour Party. When I asked her why her phone number was a Bishop Auckland are code she just put the phone down on me.
Has anyone else been plagued by calls from here?

Beetlejuice

Distinguished Member
Hello JohnG

Have a look here:
01388744399 - who calls me?

Seems to be some sort of ID theft scam.

Cheers
Moosh

It's a genuine call centre. But a poor one at that. It's only a few miles down the road from me - I've heard of them before and the problems people have had with them hanging up and not being pleasent etc. I've never had a call from them myself though.

Call Centre | Outsourcing | Inbound & Outbound calls | Truancy Monitoring | Wolsingham | Weardale | County Durham

Contact Us

On Net Communications Ltd
Weardale Steel Site,
Durham Road,
Wolsingham,
County Durham, DL13 3HX

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom