Anyone for Tennis !

I love Wimbledon and I'm pretty gutted about this. Although obviously I expected it.

And I'm sure the US Open will be next.

They're still hoping to play the French in September though, but I think that's looking like a stretch.

Just noticed this post from April.

I bet when they took that out there was a ton of people saying what a waste of £2M a year and it will never happen etc. In fact I'm surprised they ever took it out, so some clever preparation there.

Well he’s not known as Novaxx Djocovid for nothing!

I hadn’t realised that his wife believes in the 5G conspiracy too :facepalm:

At the moment the way the US is looking, I'd think there will be a fair few of the big names withdrawing from the US Open. If it even goes ahead.

Another great Slam win for Osaka, great comeback and well deserved. As said previously, she could dominate for years if she keeps improving the way she has. Maybe time for Tyson to retire now.

Another great Slam win for Osaka, great comeback and well deserved. As said previously, she could dominate for years if she keeps improving the way she has. Maybe time for Tyson to retire now.
Who the hell is "Tyson"?

Do you mean Serena - one of the two sisters who have absolutely elevated the Women's game and made everyone else improve just to keep pace?

I still hope she at least equals the homophobe's Slam total.

Who the hell is "Tyson"?

Do you mean Serena - one of the two sisters who have absolutely elevated the Women's game and made everyone else improve just to keep pace?

I still hope she at least equals the homophobe's Slam total.

Two siblings, one shows class and respect, one is self obsessed and abuses TUI's 🤔

Last edited:
Great comeback by Thiem and good to see a new slam winner in the men's game, tho hard to see past Nadal for the French.

Great comeback by Thiem and good to see a new slam winner in the men's game, tho hard to see past Nadal for the French.

He hasn’t played a match in nearly 7 months. What with that, and the completely different conditions at Roland Garros this year, I think he’s gonna struggle somewhat.

I hope to be proven wrong, though...

He hasn’t played a match in nearly 7 months. What with that, and the completely different conditions at Roland Garros this year, I think he’s gonna struggle somewhat.

I hope to be proven wrong, though...

As I was saying...

Congrats Novak for the Rome win. Also closing in to Roger's weeks at no.1

Murray, Evans and Konta all out in the 1st round of the French.

No shame though losing to Wawrinka, Nishikori and Gauff respectively.

Conditions look absolutely terrible though. I'm wondering why they bothered to be honest. Should have just let it go this year like they did with Wimbledon.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom