Anyone for Golf!

McIlroy playing like me on a Sunday morning with a hangover. Horrendous stuff. Saved his worst till last.

Unbelievable round from Spieth this. Best putter on the tour for a long long time.

Fancy him to take this now.

Spieth 9 under, 9 bloody under :eek:. My mate has £50 on him to win. If it comes in he can bloody pay for the round tomorrow and my food n drink after :D.

Spieth 9 under, 9 bloody under :eek:. My mate has £50 on him to win. If it comes in he can bloody pay for the round tomorrow and my food n drink after :D.
From Thursday? He was 10/1 wasn't he. Nice little earner that!

Can he birdie 18 for a 62? I'll bet he does. Deserves to win if he does.

Edit: And then I've just seen his tee shot! Maybe not!

From Thursday? He was 10/1 wasn't he. Nice little earner that!

Can he birdie 18 for a 62? I'll bet he does. Deserves to win if he does.

Edit: And then I've just seen his tee shot! Maybe not!

Yeah mate maybe not indeed :eek:. Got around 260 to the green from there .

Yeah mate maybe not indeed :eek:. Got around 260 to the green from there .
That's another Sunday morning hangover mistake. Hitting a tree and not making the fairway! [emoji23]

Can't believe he did that. If he walks with a par though, it'll still be a nervy final 3 holes for Reed to navigate.

That's another Sunday morning hangover mistake. Hitting a tree and not making the fairway! [emoji23]

Can't believe he did that. If he walks with a par though, it'll still be a nervy final 3 holes for Reed to navigate.

Nice pitch n a hopefully a putt for a par . Reed has some chalenging holes left . Might be a play off here if Speith pars the last. And let' not forget Ricky who is still in with a shout .

Nice pitch n a hopefully a putt for a par . Reed has some chalenging holes left . Might be a play off here if Speith pars the last. And let' not forget Ricky who is still in with a shout .
He must be furious. Bogeying the last. Another par for Fowler on 16. Just safe play from Reed now gives him the jacket.

Still can't believe McIlroy has been absolute tosh today. When he got within 1 as well. Don't understand what happened.

Hope Reed seals it now. Overall a bit anti climatic was hoping for a duel between Reed and Rory.

Hope Reed seals it now. Overall a bit anti climatic was hoping for a duel between Reed and Rory.
Possibly the biggest day of Rory's career, and the chance to join the elite of the elite. Got within one - and then just went. Crazy. Thought his mentality was in the right place too these days.

He must be furious. Bogeying the last. Another par for Fowler on 16. Just safe play from Reed now gives him the jacket.

Still can't believe McIlroy has been absolute tosh today. When he got within 1 as well. Don't understand what happened.

Rory is better tee to green than most out there, his Achilles heel though is still that bloody putter . This is bread n butter for Reed as it stands , his to lose now.

The quality at this level now means there is no where to hide if you're off your game a bit.

Go Ricky, set a -14 target.

Rory is better tee to green than most out there, his Achilles heel though is still that bloody putter . This is bread n butter for Reed as it stands , his to lose now.
Yeah can even afford a bogey from here.

Agree about Rory, but still can't understand why he's putted so terribly today; of all days. Interested in seeing his interview later.

Yeah can even afford a bogey from here.

Agree about Rory, but still can't understand why he's putted so terribly today; of all days. Interested in seeing his interview later.

Rory has never been an exeptional putter , just a quick search on YT will show this . He also misses cuts on greens that don't suit his putting dependant on the grass on the greens.

It is his only weakness for me .

Go Ricky go , par at the last for Reed to put on the green jacket .

One good shot and its his.

Hard putt for Reed . How did that not come back .

Lil work to do.

Have faith.

Nice putt , deserved win .

Job done. Really ground it out.

To think he took some stick a few years ago when he said he was a top five player.

Yup over the four days he was the best out there .

Agree tough to win from the front.

Congrats Reed. Didn't do much today, but did enough.

Now he gets to cross over into the Twilight Zone and the Butler's Cabin.

Something very wrong with that cabin! [emoji23]

Off up the wooden hill for me as my masters final round starts at 07:10 tomorrow .Nice chat fellas .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom