Anyone ever used 'thegamecollection.net' ?

nero0410

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered:

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition (PC)
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising (PC DVD)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PC)

All brand new, 3 for £10 offer :smashin:

Just wondered if anyone else ever used them? I payed via paypal just in case, and it also has a half decent 3 for £20 section that I'm currently looking through.

tris

Just ordered:

All brand new, 3 for £10 offer :smashin:

Just wondered if anyone else ever used them? I payed via paypal just in case, and it also has a half decent 3 for £20 section that I'm currently looking through.

tris

Never used them myself but I'm sure I've seen other people use them, thats a good 3 for £20 section, tempted to try them myself.

Never used them myself but I'm sure I've seen other people use them, thats a good 3 for £20 section, tempted to try them myself.

That it is :)

If I get some positive feedback from a few regular's here I'm gonna be ordering the first Mass Effect, Just Cause 2 (for my self) and the Agatha Christie Mysteries for the wife for christmas :thumbsup:

tris

Want wolvenstein at a fiver!!

Post if good or not, cmon guinea pig, go go .

Want wolvenstein at a fiver!!

Post if good or not, cmon guinea pig, go go .

I'll report back if they get here alright etc....

From what I have found goggling they appear to be a legit site and have some good feedback for fast delivery, brand new and sealed etc....

Was hoping somone else may have been the guinea pig in the past so I can order some out of the 3 for 20 too :D

I imagine someone how has used them before will post over the weekend, he say's hopingly :rolleyes:

tris

Slightly off topic, but i have to warn you that just because you use PayPal means absolutely naff all. To put it easily and simply, PayPal only pay out if your number comes up by basically a raffle system. If you had a bad purchase and your number came up, they will cover it. If you had a bad purchase and your number didn't come up? Your ****ed. :lesson:

Edit: Looking at the site and reviews, i reckon you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Ive used them loads of times, they regularly have the cheapest prices on new releases and are always on the ball with deliveries, they are totally legit :smashin:

Slightly off topic, but i have to warn you that just because you use PayPal means absolutely naff all. To put it easily and simply, PayPal only pay out if your number comes up by basically a raffle system. If you had a bad purchase and your number came up, they will cover it. If you had a bad purchase and your number didn't come up? Your ****ed. :lesson:

Edit: Looking at the site and reviews, i reckon you'll be fine.

From the review's it certainlly looks safe enough :)

Regarding paypal payment, I meant I felt a little safer using paypal rather than my debit card as I didn't hand any card details over :)

Ive used them loads of times, they regularly have the cheapest prices on new releases and are always on the ball with deliveries, they are totally legit :smashin:

Thanks very much, that's put my mind at ease knowing somoene else has used them. Think I might order the 3 for 20 too now to save having to be in too much.

tris

It still says 'pending' so far, but the paypal payment seems to have gone thorugh fine, so that's some good news :)

I guess it's likely to ship tomorrow, so I'll report back then. Then again somewhere before the end of the week to confirm delivery :thumbsup:

tris

So after reading up some reviews and confirmation of service by a regular here (thanks Synchronicity) I also decided to order the 3 for £20 too.

So in total I got these out of the 3 for 10 and 3 for £20 arrangements:

3 for 10:

3 for 20:
Mass Effect (PC)
Agatha Christie Mysteries (PC) For the wife, not my thing. Though I will probably have to rebuild my old pc in another case as I'm not sure if her Dell 3100 desktop will handle them, frankly I'm suprised it handles solitaire.
Just Cause 2 (PC)

So that's a little more christmas money spent, I'm not sure what I'm going to have to open over christmas. Most people are putting money into my bank account rather than getting me a pressie as I've said I'll probably get better deals than what they can get via the steam christmas sale :D

tris

Ok.

So as you know I ordered:

On the 13th....(bearing in mind this was saturday, so not much time for them to post)
3 for 10:

Yesterday morning....
3 for 20:
Mass Effect (PC)
Agatha Christie Mysteries (PC) For the wife, not my thing. Though I will probably have to rebuild my old pc in another case as I'm not sure if her Dell 3100 desktop will handle them, frankly I'm suprised it handles solitaire.
Just Cause 2 (PC)

All dispatched yesterday and arrived today, brand new and factory sealed. Installing some now, and wrapped the wife's up for christmas.

If that's not speedy delivery, I don't know that is. A happy customer :smashin:
(makes a change for me :D)

tris

thanks for letting me know about this site, should save me a few Penney's

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom