anyone ever used smartfonestore.com ?

whos mother

Established Member
Reaction score
smartfonestore

just found this store online and the prices seem a little too good cheaper than ebay or gumtree and with some warranty.

is it on the level?

anyone got any experience of them?

thanks

Last edited:
They are legit, mate at work got his 4S from them.
Don't think you get the original box and accessories just the phone.

They are legit, mate at work got his 4S from them.
Don't think you get the original box and accessories just the phone.

ill get the order in

the iphone 5 in grade A is over 100 cheaper than CEX and you get the remainder of the apple warranty as well...seems like a decent deal like you say you dont get the headphones but you get the lightning cable

prices are a tad lower or about the same as on here and this is one of the best forums for reasonably priced quality stuff ive seen...under 400 for a grade A iphone 5 with warranty and comeback is a fair deal i think

My mate got a B grade and he couldn't fault it so A grade should be as new.

I've bought a Galaxy Nexus and a Galaxy S3 from smartfonestore. Both arrived quickly and were as described, I communicated with them via email to ask about their grading, and they were quick to reply and helpful, telling me that I could have a no quibble refund if it didn't live up to my expectations.

thanks for the responses....i am sat here literally trying to buy one and cant decide between white or black....first world problems:D

It makes me a bit uneasy that their address isn't on the web site.

I've bought 2 iPhone 4S' from them with no bother.

I've emailed them before, and normally get a quick response.

Both 4S' came with Apple warranty, for one I bought AppleCare to extend the warranty. The other runs until August.

I bought grade b's so they did have scratches.

I have used their sister company Fonebank.com to sell 3 of my previous smartphones, so you shouldnt have any problems.

Their address is at the bottom of every page.

From what little research I've done, they seem legit. One problem is that 'cos you're buying 2nd hand, you only get 60 day warranty. Not sure what happens if your phone gets locked or stops working after that.

It makes me a bit uneasy that their address isn't on the web site.

Got an Xperia Z from them earlier in the year, was grade B but like new, great service

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom