Anyone enjoying it now??

shabbadoof13

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else really enjoying this game now the online issues have been fixed

Have spent the last few hours ranking up and making my own logos.also been doing the contracts which are fun..

I think once the other issues are fixed this is gonna be an excellent game

Have they ?!
I got logged out of PSN about 9am and that's after being on for 1 hour and a half and playing 2 full games and 4 part !!!

I heard this though

11/11
- Online number counts were not updating properly; these are now reporting exact online numbers
- Parties getting disbanded when host did not find a match quickly
IN PROGRESS
- Improved matchmaking to find matches faster
- Improved match and host selection; will result in much better networking conditions for all games (a.k.a., decreased lag)
- Weekly and Monthly leaderboards stats reporting incorrectly for kills, deaths and assists (All Time leaderboard not affected by this)
- Additional improvements to party system

Not had any disconnection issues all night

I think once you accept it doesn't play te same as me2 it's a great game

Despite all its current faults I really like it.

i like it alot, i like that i have to fight my gun a little, no acr here. i like the killstreaks and that yoou really have to earn them. i like that you can report people for boosting. i love all the stats, soooooo many stats. i like a great many things about it, many of them teeny tiny little details.

I DO NOT LIKE RC-XD, IT IS RIDICULOUS

Nope its still :censored:

The premise is there but over the whole night half the games were laggy as duck - and that is just not good enough IMO. Its still stuttering slighty but no where as bad as before so thats a start at least. This game will end up smashed against a wall soon unless they sort it

Still only done a little bit of playtime on it but am enjoying it so far. Is it as good as it could have been? no probably not. Is it still a good game though? Yes it is.

I'm enjoying all the new wager game modes, especially gun game.

Not come across too many laggy games, but "connection interrupted" disconnects still annoying as ever.

Wish it was a bit faster paced like MW2. Everyone seems to run a fair bit slower, like their jogging or soiled their pants.

Liking the customisation options and challenges.

Best of all is unleashing the dogs after 11 kills. :)

Hi Eastendz

I agree with you, it's not as easy to run around with any real pace, playing with some of the heavier guns last night was so slow it felt like I was moving in treacle, ended up giving me a headache. Found a nice light SMG now which combined with lightweight is much faster.

I've enjoyed it since day one and after 4 days of play I'm learning the maps pretty well. Love the way the killstreaks have been set up. Annoying though as about 5 times I've been 1 off getting the gunship!

I need to get better at the wager matches. I am ok at the gun game but seem to have real issues killing people with the first pistol!!!

Wario, the SMGs and lightweight do seem to make a difference. The AK47 and Galil are my fav guns. I think I do better with these than SMGs at anything other than really close range; at medium range, I find it hard to stay locked onto a moving target when ADS.

Upping the sensitivity also gives faster movement but then makes aiming down the sights on a moving taget even more difficult.

Wager gun matches are brilliant and ive found those to be the most stable also.
Once its been patched fully, this will beat MW2 all day with a big stick.

Wager gun matches are brilliant and ive found those to be the most stable also.
Once its been patched fully, this will beat MW2 all day with a big stick.

I'm enjoying the wager matches more than regular TDM. Played a few 'sticks and stones' this morning. Very little lag and a great fun - apart from when i was winning with 5 seconds to go and got a tomahawk to the back:mad:

At first I really couldn't get into it and I thought the graphics weren't great. After 5 days of excess playing i'm enjoying it a lot more. There is a lot of really good features such as the contracts and the weapon/profile modding.

Im still having really bad problems connecting to servers/games.... I will be playing on-line and then it kicks everyone back into lobby or disconnects me constantly :rolleyes: Hope it gets another patch soon :)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom