Anyone else working Christmas day?

chriszzzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone else is working on the big day? I'm working Boxing Day as well 12 hour shifts...I'm keeping the Airport going so that all the lucky people can escape......:D Unfortunately this means no drinks until the 29th...:( But on the brightside there is no Christmas stress....

A HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL...

I feel for you!

I finished work yesterday lunchtime and go back on the 3rd.

:nono: I dont work the other 364 days why would I want to work Christmas day?

Have a good one.

On call here as well .... No drinking for my until the 1st of Jan.

Ben

Oncall for the Fri/Sat, Christmas eve and Christmas day ... then off for the rest of the year \o/.

Not this year!!

Finish on Friday, go back on 2nd, no on-call or standby for me.

Have done in the past, wouldn't again if I could help it now that I have kids as you don't get many Christmases that they actually believe in it to start missing them for a few extra pennies. I feel sorry for those that don't have a choice in the matter.

Technically, yes. But as my job is looking after the kids I don't think I'll be missing the fun :D

Dave

yep... a/noon xmas and boxing day... nights new years eve...

mrs is night xmas eve, xmas day but off new years eve...... we both work for ambulance service so you can imagine how much fun we'll have.... not.....:mad:

yeap, i am not got a day off till the 15th jan, and that's the day i move.

can't wait to start cooking for all the pdeoplw wanting to enjoy christmas:rolleyes:

regards

johnny

Office party on friday..then back on the 2nd....looking forward to the break.,only had a couple of long weekends this year as hol....:)

Being a shift worker, I have to work either Christmas or New Year (no choice - it alternates) and this year, it's Christmas...
Working nights Christmas Eve, which,for those of you that have ever worked shifts, will know that that's Crimbo day written off. I'm then working days Boxing day (with a 0530 start - which means early to bed Crimbo day...) and the same timings the 27th.

Lucky enough to then be off until Jan 2nd when I'm back on nights and into my regular shift pattern.

Office party on friday..then back on the 2nd....looking forward to the break.,only had a couple of long weekends this year as hol....:)

That must be soul destroying mate. I couldn't imagine not having a few weeks off a year.

That must be soul destroying mate. I couldn't imagine not having a few weeks off a year.

Yeah..need a break now,been hectic at work..next year i will make sure i take my hols....:)

I finish in about 10 minutes for 2 weeks off as I have for the past 11 years (sometimes 3 weeks off ). No choice...University closedown :thumbsup:

Merry Xmas.

Unfortunatly i am working too, not only that i get to deal with all annoyed people who just opened thier brand new shiny PC's on christmas morning and it doesnt work out of the box, and they think theyre having a bad day! :rolleyes:

Tech support sucks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom