1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else watch "Whistleblower" on BBC1 on Wednesday night?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Jun 2, 2005.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Did anyone else watch the superb undercover documentary on BBC1 on Wednesday night about London Car Park Attendants, called "Whistleblower"?!

If you didn't, you missed an amazing show - along the lines of the BNP undercover doc, and the one about racism in the police force!

All I can say is that people are never going to be able to trust a traffic warden in any major metropolitan city, ever again, because of some of the shocking things that these :censored: idiots got away with! :mad:

See hear for a story and comments on the show!

Pooch

2. Steve_P

Steve_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    I caught the last 20 mins of the show. My jaw dropped at the parking attendant (aka rough old geezer) who wanted to steal the motorcycle as it was left for a couple of days. :eek: His rantings and paranoia of others was totally amazing and all because the legal owner decided he wanted his motorbike back. Truly surprising what nasty pieces of work hide behind the mask of authority.

S.