Anyone else waiting for White iPhone 4?

pez_555

Established Member
Reaction score
I really want white this year, however am disappointed that they are not on offer for pre order.

i dont mind waiting a bit longer anyway, my 3GS will be ok for the time being.

anyone else waiting out for one?

i thought about white, but apart from the fact that white isnt available yet, i cant resist glossy black.

wonder why white is isnt available yet...

I'm waiting for white too. As well as the phone companies putting up tariffs/phone pricing etc.

I dont think any other colour bumper than black will go with the black. But i think they will all go with the white phone so prefer that. Plus being a Geordie i'll defo be getting the white phone and black bumper. :D

I want to get white this time. My last 3 phones have been black so I thought I'd change. I don't mind waiting a bit longer.

Yeah, but now with Apple themselves not doing it and the main iphone 4 network provider in the US not offering white iphone I dont hold much hope for it to be available any time soon :(

They need to make some kind of official announcement really - they could be losing quite a few first day sales at this rate, and why put the white up there, not allow it for pre-order, then not explain it?

just a thought, is there any chance that one of the networks has done a deal to have early exclusivity with the white iphone 4?

some dude on apple forums said:
Oh, and kick in the face number 2? The FAQs section. The first question should be:

1. Where's the white iPhone 4, and when will it be available?

But no. Instead, you read the FAQs question and think, "Really? They didn't even anticipate that one?" Come on. The excuse for this one better be good, Apple.

Sums up my feelings!

I'm waiting until July 6th (paying to get out of O2 contract 1 month early then) to get mine and probably switch to Orange. White 4G with black bumper looks pretty awesome. I want to see both in person before I decide which to go for. I have had black phones for as long as I can remember though, so I'm tempted to change

Wow, I thought the white one was horrible looking! I have a white 3G, but only cos its second hand and was what was available at a good price, but I can live with that - the new white one looks horrendous!

I'm waiting for the white one, not buying or pre-ordering until there's news about them, unless I have a moment of weakness. :laugh:

I'm waiting. I love white electronics, all of my consoles are white barring my PS3 (and importing a white JPN version of those is forever tempting me!) I got a white 3GS and as much as I love it I can't deny that Ive always wished it was completely white and not just the back. Now they've done it properly I will have to (impatiently) wait or I'll only regret it. Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait....

Wow, I thought the white one was horrible looking! I have a white 3G, but only cos its second hand and was what was available at a good price, but I can live with that - the new white one looks horrendous!

I couldn't disagree more :p

Last edited:
I want the White. I'm gonna grab the Black one though on launch and then when the White becomes available I'm gonna find a fault and try and get it exchanged at Apple.

white one please :thumbsup:
last years 3GS white came out later/was harder to get hold of - Dont regret getting it looks awesome!

wasnt sure about the white this time around in the sales photos, but caught a video of it in use and looks really funky!!! (the black this year looks awesome too, but too samey with every oter blackberry and black phone out there)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom