Anyone else waiting for their 9986?

G-ManCTR

Standard Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Empire Direct, and they said their stock should be back in at the end of the month (January :eek: ) So it's the 3rd and still nothing; I've got a new false wall ready, but no TV to hang on it :(

I'm going crazy sitting at work!!

Pester the life out of them...they're a good lot - they'll help you if they can.

Jimmy

Yep, can't fault Empire Direct, never been nothing short of excellent for me

Oh yeah, ED do have great service - I think they're waiting for the stock from Phillips, so there's no need for me to get on my soapbox. Just friendly pestering I guess then... :D Got the family coming over on Saturday, so want to at least get it in the house so we can test out some DVD's... :cool:

Well, just managed to get onto them - they've got 22 coming in tomorrow apparently, which means we'll be looking at maybe next Tuesday for delivery.

Gutted I couldn't have the w/end to play around with it, but that's what Sick Days are for... :D ;)

John Lewis have them in stock. I ordered mine over the phone today (they took a day to confirm my price match) and paid 1928 delivered.

Well chuffed, don't understand all this RGB and component talk but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

:thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom