Anyone else thinking 'Four lions'

"rubber dingy rapids"

The rally ended early and they arrived late.

I would agree, sounds like something out of four lions to me. I live and work in Dewsbury, though wasnt around for this. I guess thats the last we will see of Kermit, Miss Piggy et al for a few years...Muppets! :laugh:

Just two points on this, One, If we are truely at "war" with terror, surely these people should be facing death for Treason?

The other point is that theres a lot of comments on several news sites saying "Deport them" or "We cant deport them as they were born here". I find this a little strange. Surely shipping them off to France with a letter signed by the Home Sec stating that they WILL be subject to persecution and therefore MUST be allowed asylum somewhere else should be allowed?

Jas.

According to a mate... Butter in frying pan, 2-3 minutes each side..

The other point is that theres a lot of comments on several news sites saying "Deport them" or "We cant deport them as they were born here". I find this a little strange. Surely shipping them off to France with a letter signed by the Home Sec stating that they WILL be subject to persecution and therefore MUST be allowed asylum somewhere else should be allowed?

Can we do that with those EDL guys as well? :D

Did these guys have the Muslamic Ray Guns carried under the Iraqi Law?

According to a mate... Butter in frying pan, 2-3 minutes each side..

Is this going to be a trend? :D

Last edited:
Fortunately these fools failed. As odious as many in the edl are, do you really think if a bomb full of nails and ball bearings went off, it would discriminate in who it would hit?

Fortunately these fools failed. As odious as many in the edl are, do you really think if a bomb full of nails and ball bearings went off, it would discriminate in who it would hit?

Might have been a smartbomb...well, it was smarter than these muppets! :laugh:

Jas.

Sonic67 said:
'Terror suspect trio plotted to massacre crowds using a car fitted with knives and detonating eight suicide bombs in attack bigger than July 7' | Mail Online

But he was recorded telling his estranged wife he was going abroad to fight jihad, and comparing himself and others to Four Lions, a film about bungling British extremists.!!!

Waj: "I think I'm confused, but I'm not sure."

What they need is a sound ****ibg beating. They are stupid, immature. Uneducated and an insult to Muslims.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom