Anyone else think MYMOVIESTREAM has gone RUBBISH !!

Winnie

:mad:

I've been with mymoviestream for about 6 months now but the last few months I have had an extremely poor turnaround (on the 2 disks at one time deal).

Anyway the last one sent back and they acknowledged receipt of was on 9th August. It is now the 22nd August and I still haven't got anything sent out. :thumbsdow

Can anyone recommend an alternative to mymoviestream, 'cos I can't help thinking they've signed up loads of new customers thru promotions (Evening Standard etc) but haven't bothered upping the number of each title they hold.

Cheers
Paul

Whyshirley

Standard Member
Yes, I'd say they have. I've been with them many months (a year plus) and always had brilliant service, quick turn around, DVD's from the top of my list nearly always...

But over the past 2 or 3 months, the service has deteriorated. I'm still getting pretty quick turn around, but that may be because I have a fair few titles on my list - BUT I'm now always getting bottom of the list stuff. :(

I think they've expanded beyond their capacity to give the brilliant service they used to. Shame really.

Time to move I think - but who to?

RayP

I know this is quite an old thread but I've resurrected it because I'm now very disillusioned with their service. I dumped Sky in early May and joined MMS because they got top marks in a recent Which? report.

My last three packages have included one disk from 24 Series 2 and one other which is way down my preferred list. It averages around 15th which is just not acceptable. I think choosing one older disk is being reasonable so I expect them to be reasoanable in return by sending me one recent release.

When I spoke to Cust Service they said sending disks back so they reached them on Monday would mean I stood a much better chance of getting higher priority DVDs. Well it hasn't happened yet!

I've put them on a final warning and if things don't improve they'll be dumped. Can anyone recommend a better service? Otherwise Sky Movies beckons despite their dreadful recent repackaging.

Thanks.

bosque

I know this is quite an old thread but I've resurrected it because I'm now very disillusioned with their service. I dumped Sky in early May and joined MMS because they got top marks in a recent Which? report.

My last three packages have included one disk from 24 Series 2 and one other which is way down my preferred list. It averages around 15th which is just not acceptable. I think choosing one older disk is being reasonable so I expect them to be reasoanable in return by sending me one recent release.
Is that one disc from the entire series 2 boxset or one whole boxset ? If it's just one disc, I can see how that could be extremely frustrating !

RayP

Is that one disc from the entire series 2 boxset or one whole boxset ? If it's just one disc, I can see how that could be extremely frustrating !
It's a single disk but I'm happy to view 4 episodes a week. It's the fact that none of my top 15 or so choices were available. It seems to be down to first come-first served but I suspect their recent promotion with the Sun newspaper has left them with too few disks for too many customers.

IOWs, GREED!!:mad:

partyweb

Just thought I'd bump this thread up as I was promised a free dvd (Charlotte's Web) when I signed up and 2 months later after still waiting I'm told they ran out of stock to send out so why not have an extra month free. :mad:

Well :censored: that!!! :thumbsdow