1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else STILL having problems with the new mixes?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Fordy, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I changed down to Variety and Style mixes on thursday, it took sky until friday to get all the variety channels working and 4 days later im still missing discovery home and leisure etc. Ive had the "signal" sent 5 times and now my case has been "escalated" upstairs whatever that means. :mad:

Anyone else suffering?

2. servicecall65

servicecall65

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Fordy, if you have had your enablement signal sent 5 times, your account details will be passed on for what is called a "scany action" which is a direct hit to your viewing card and will usually sort your problem out. It cost Sky in the region of £140 for this signal. :eek: Some signals are taking a bit longer clearing as so many customers have been changing their viewing options in the last few days.

3. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    well now i am being told i'll have to have a new viewing card and the scany action didnt work despite being sent twice. Current estimates are 2 to 4 days wait, oh thanks very much. The problem i was told it was being done on Saturday, then today i was told not such request was made, now im being told it was done today and saturday. How can they not know whats been or not been done. I've wasted well over an hour since thursday night over this and i'm ******!

4. Fordy

Fordy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    thanks for the auto censorship. Sorry bout that