Anyone else missing the ITV tv guides...

domtheone

Distinguished Member
on Freeview.

My Humax box hasn't had the channel listings for some days now.

I've done a reboot, (total switch off), but still nothing.

I'm going to try a manual update to see what that does.

Also, not sure if connected but my Humax recorded something from ITV2 last night, I even saw the record light on whilst I was watching Heroes (in HD:cool:) but when I go to the hard drive this morning, it's not there:eek:

per-Sony-fied

I'm missing ITV2 guide & have been so for around 2 weeks now. I did have trouble with ITV1 & 3 but after deleting the channels and rescaning they came back. I don't know why ITV2 is still troublesome.

G

grahama10

I had the same trouble with my humax pvr even after a rescan... I thendid a "default reset" which was followed by a rescan and everything is now OK and the EPG seems to fill up quicker to ..or is that just me?

jason1wood

I had the same trouble with my humax pvr even after a rescan... I thendid a "default reset" which was followed by a rescan and everything is now OK and the EPG seems to fill up quicker to ..or is that just me?

Did the same but my EPG is so slow, doesn't fill up some channels even after a few hours.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom