anyone else looking forward to 'Toca Race Driver 2' this week?

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having played the demo, i'm rather looking forward to friday's release of this new codemasters title. It looks like they actually listened to peoples gripes with the first Race Drver, and this one seems improved in all the areas i wanted. Even the force-feedback on my MOMO (red) is pretty good. And though i might have prefered a pure BTTC game, at least there is a lot of variety - something in it for most people.

Dean

Have you played the online demo yet, play.com have it for 17.99

no mate - i've only got a dial-up connection, and remember what it was like to try and play the original toca online - just too much lag. Unless anyone knows differently with this one?

wheres the online demo??

does the full game have internet play??

Originally posted by jelly
wheres the online demo??

you can down load the online demo from Codemasters.co.uk

Not played it yet but the race driver was promising, just the Force feedback support was flaky on my MS Sidewinder and the handling of the cars seemed off,maybe they have sorted it now, �17.99 is a good price, don''t mind paying that.

Will it knock my fave car game Rally Championship 2000, off the top of my playlist though.

is there anywhere else doing it for £17.99? - play are out of stock. Or maybe someone has spotted it for a relatively good price on the high street?.

cheers

Dean

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom