Anyone else having trouble with hive app?

reevesy

Distinguished Member
We'll hive app was working fine until recently...think it might have been after a recent update.

Once I click on the app I get the devices screen come up...not the normal big circle with the current temp screen...selecting anything gets no response ..I can select all the options on the left .like 'home' ..account..devices ..log out etc etc but once I select ,again nothing happens .

Clearing data and cache...then logging in again fixes it ..but once I leave ..then go back to it a second time ..same problem .

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app does the same thing ..works once then second time same problem .

Even reset my phone...again same problem .

Noticed there was another update today..just done that...again same problem !

Wondered if others have had the same problem ..and if anyone has managed to fix it ?

.....it if it is just me and something wrong with my phone settings or something ?

...was hoping to try and cure it before I contact hive...did send a.couple of emails to support which got no replies ...and posted on the community forum..but again no joy there either

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom