anyone else having random freezes online ??

SILVERBACK

this is seriously ****ing me off now as i have been doing quite well (12-15 kills positive) and the bastard thing just freezes :mad: i dont have this issue on the 360 (or i havent come across it yet and i have roughly played the same amount of time on both) tell me it isnt me who is just getting this :mad:

Ads03

Yeah loads of freezes here, mostly when starting the map.

trent steel

had it happen twice:thumbsdow

Fmrl

I've had one freeze so far (complete lockup that needed a reboot to fix), I get the stuttering/lagging problem quite a lot, and I've had a few "transmission error" messages that throw me back to the main menu. I think my friends list is 90+ so I guess a lot of these problems are due to that.

Dave H

Had three freezes all in game

Edit four just froze now !

rockchick762k

I Have had several freezes too :( no specific times can be during a game or from the lobby screen

meweavy

Distinguished Member
ive had a few freezes.i just hope its not killing my ps3......

D

Deleted member 222770

I've had a few and as the slim doesn't have an on/off button I have to pull the cable which is a BA.

I get the pixelated screen sometimes too, that's worse when you are on the vinegar stroke of starting a game and you can't pull out.

I get the flashy headset logo too even though mine is muted, I get proper paranoid that I might be talking to the wife about something 'inapropriate' and the whole lobby can hear me.

In fact, I might start doing that because the mic mutes for the other team once it's 3/4 across the slider when the game is starting.

'so I was with these 2 birds and the dirty one said.....*silence*'

I want the other team to be shouting 'SAID WHAT?????'

ha ha

meweavy

Distinguished Member
I've had a few and as the slim doesn't have an on/off button I have to pull the cable which is a BA.

I get the pixelated screen sometimes too, that's worse when you are on the vinegar stroke of starting a game and you can't pull out.

I get the flashy headset logo too even though mine is muted, I get proper paranoid that I might be talking to the wife about something 'inapropriate' and the whole lobby can hear me.

In fact, I might start doing that because the mic mutes for the other team once it's 3/4 across the slider when the game is starting.

'so I was with these 2 birds and the dirty one said.....*silence*'

I want the other team to be shouting 'SAID WHAT?????'

ha ha

i had that a few times yesterday.i thought the graphics card was packing up.

Tazbot

Distinguished Member
Had quite a few times when my PS3 froze - why don't we all just accept that the game is fecked - Treyarch get it sorted or else I won't buy anymore games from you in the future :thumbsdow

skhan786

they need to sort this out
my ps3 froze a couple of times doesnt do it with no other game only black ops

Venonomicon

Loads of lag, connection issues, host migration and clip offs.
its terrible at peak times! Have videos of it on youtoooooooob.

VillanUK

Ive not had any issues until yesterday, when i changed the connection settings to Local ( had laggy games ) For a while all was good, but when i got invited or vise vera, the games just froze or stopped with conection issues.. in that time i played 2 full games and countless failuers..

Are the connection settings causing an issue??

Venonomicon

Its the servers dealing with the biggest online gaming event in history.
patches will come in time. They need issues to pop up before they can tackle them.
gaming on non peak times seems stable.

ps3boy

2 times last night, games froze. Plus had on instance where PS3 simply froze while loading up multiplayer so had to turn off and back on.

This morning, 6.30am server goes down! tried to reconnect a few times before having to leave for work, but no server available message kept repeating (I don't know if it's down now or not?):confused:

Venonomicon

If the server goes down it can mean maintenance, which could mean cyber-wizards are working on THE GUBBINS!

I still had to reset my console about 4 times yesterday. So bad when you are just whooping it after a huge streak of getting owned...

Det

Distinguished Member
Wonder if it's an EU thing. I have yet to experience any random freezes.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware