Anyone done a DIY headphone stand???

malcky

Novice Member
After getting my new cans I figured it would be nice to have a stand for them rather than just sitting on the table....or subwoofer in my case, so I done a google search and stumbled apon the LONGEST thread I have ever seen on any forum of any subject ive ever looked at before.....THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD

some truly impressive builds on there and had me looking all round everyday household items and thinking....that could be used....could do that with this....was really good and I looked through all 84 pages of the thread, only read a few of the comments of ones I liked.

I will post a picture of what I end up making, although im defo not a good DIYer, I reckon I have to give this one a bash before forking out money on one.

jamesy1969

After getting my new cans I figured it would be nice to have a stand for them rather than just sitting on the table....or subwoofer in my case, so I done a google search and stumbled apon the LONGEST thread I have ever seen on any forum of any subject ive ever looked at before.....THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD

some truly impressive builds on there and had me looking all round everyday household items and thinking....that could be used....could do that with this....was really good and I looked through all 84 pages of the thread, only read a few of the comments of ones I liked.

I will post a picture of what I end up making, although im defo not a good DIYer, I reckon I have to give this one a bash before forking out money on one.
I'm thinking about making one as my HD25's are currently on a banana hook and I'm ordering some Mad Dogs next month, so need more stand space :thumbsup: Although, perhaps like you, my DIY skills aren't brilliant!

BTW, 87 pages??? That's one of head-fi's shorter threads :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom