Anyone dealt with DVDSeriesonline.com?

cliveg

Hi all...and a Merry Christmas to everyone! :thumbsup:

As the title states, has anyone dealt with DVDSeriesonline.com? I'm looking to buy a Region 1 DVD boxset that doesn't seem to be available elsewhere, which has thrown up some warning flags. Not sure whether they're a legit company or not, so if anyone has any info on them, I'd be grateful.

Cheers for now,
Clive

jammyone

Distinguished Member
It reeks of fakes, all their DVDs are 'Region Worldwide' when they should be region 1, some of the artwork is wrong but worst of all, I personally wouldn't touch any site who use gmail as a contact email whether they were legit or almost certainly in this case dodgy.

Chaos007

Novice Member
Hi cliveg, I'm afraid that jammyone is correct. I was in a rush recently and hadn't spotted the Region Worldwide or gmail address (pretty obvious really in hindsight). The dvds I ordered duly arrived from China and are fake. I had already been alerted to the China connection by my bank which rang to ask if I had authorised a debit from there. The site is also linked to topdesigns4less.com, which I strongly suspect is also not selling what it seems or is geographically where it purports.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom