Anyone complained about Swiftcover's Iggy Pop Puppet?

Foebane72

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Using Iggy Pop was a neat touch for their adverts, but it's become revolting since that emaciated, dancing puppet of himself came along. I feel like complaining to someone about it.

Anyone else feel the same?

Using Iggy Pop was a neat touch for their adverts, but it's become revolting since that emaciated, dancing puppet of himself came along. I feel like complaining to someone about it.

man your post depress me.

whats to complain about?. its annoying sure but no harm.

Oh that guy is Iggy Pop is he, yeah his puppet has crappy arms, it doesn't look finished. They seem to try to hide it by switching cameras a lot. I think they paid a muppet to make it!!! :D

wonderful add!.Iggy use to be an idol of mine .Good on him,making a few on the side

Man up, don't complain, change the channel

I feel like complaining to someone about it.
Didn't your TV come with one of these? :

tvremotecontrol738562.jpg

Jesus Christ, are you taking the ****? :facepalm:

I thought it was hilarious, especially when the puppet spits at the end. Usually hate those adverts as well. :rotfl:

i have no interest in watching an advert with a geriatric class one knob or his geriatric class one knob puppet

so i just turn over

its a complicated concept

geriatric class one knob puppet

who was Rock & roll personified, lived and breathed it , who took it right to the edge and despite all his excesses lives on today a sprightly looking man in his sixties and fit as a fiddle.Great guy:smashin:

Think its great,only thing is i cant make out which one is the puppet :rotfl:

Can't decide who is the bigger sell out. Iggy Pop for the Swiftcover campaign or Johnny Rotten and his Country Life Butter campaign :rotfl:

I just think that the puppet is as bad as that BBC Digital promotion from years back, with the giant head made up of smaller heads flying all over the countryside. I called the BBC then and made my disdain for that thing clear, but when it comes to ITV or Virgin 1 then I don't know who to call.

who was Rock & roll personified, lived and breathed it , who took it right to the edge and despite all his excesses lives on today a sprightly looking man in his sixties and fit as a fiddle.Great guy:smashin:
indeed ... and not a sad parody with a nobhead wife and family like Ozzy

Wind-up. Must be.

no problem with the puppet, the ad that really gets on my nerves is webuyanycar.com :mad::mad:

"In February 1982, Osbourne was arrested in San Antonio, Texas after he lifted up his dress (yes, he was wearing a dress) and urinated on the Alamo

I just love this forum.

Random stuff like this is what it's all about. :smashin:

I can only offer this small token.

If Klaus Schulze ran over a cat in his car. He'd keep on running over it until it was only 1 atom deep on the road.

:D

in your opinion

waste of oxygen in mine, the world would have been a better place without him

Like most adverts just ends up sounding like a complete and utter noisey racket.
Rubbish ad and he looks like a scag head.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom