Anyone brought from Digital Direct before?

they are a bolton lancs firm quite good reviews but they are a bit vague about their stock levels they also sell on ebay ring them first cheque they have 1 in stock cheers

jobe

Standard Member
Hi

I have bought small value items from the internet for years, but was apprehensive when I needed to replace my TV few months ago. Needn't have worried, ordered the set which arrived three days later in excellent condition.:thumbsup:

Jobe

obi

I bought my sonydav system through them and to be honest they were great - the delivery was pretty quick to. I would definatly buy from them again.:)

RockySpieler

Brought 14" & 17" LCD's no problems with service, but I luckily did not need to return either.........that's when you find out how good e-tailers are.

chrisc0le

Please let us know how it goes..
I too think i will purchase a 32pf9830 form digital direct ( good price ) i just wonder about after sales service. as it seems phillips are saying any problems and you need to get an engineer from your retailer..

fingers crossed..

Sniper_007

Will do mate :)

I've seen all the problems with the set, but all the benefits and good features simply outweigh it for me - and so after sending a few e-mails out yesterday while I was at work, digitaldirect had the most professional reply so I just went for it!!

I was very impressed when they called first thing morning to confirm, and said to expect delivery on Thursday though - so fingers crossed they live up to expectations (and also here's hoping I don't have any problems with the set!!! ;) )

lightbulb

I placed a small order with them last year for a pair of Denon compatible speaker stands. They didn't accept the Solo card that I had at the time and they suggested a bank transfer. I was a bit apprehensive but went through with it. Received a phone call 3 days later, once the transfer showed up, to confirm my order :thumbsup:

Order went through smoothly and arrived on time :clap:

I was so confident in their service that I was going to buy an LCD TV from them but it wasn't stocked so I went elsewhere :(

Recommended! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom