• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Anyone Bought From Go Games

lurcher

Just wondering what peoples experiences on del are. Ordered game last Wed 21st as it was show in stock. Nothing yet an no response to email.
Thanks

o THE CHAD o

cant say ive even heard of them mate,fair prices on a few psp games.but as a rule i only order from tried and tested sites ie play,amazon,cdwow,liksang etc.
all got good customer service and reputations and for the sake of a couple of quid,i know where my dosh will go.

Cowden_harley

i know a lot of people on the xbox.com forum have used them a lot and rave about them.

bl0ckev

Also in relation of having a good reputation go games is pretty good for cheap games. And by no means do they slack in delivery in my eyes! had worse experience with amazon etc....

I would say its close to play.com with how reliable it is which is good and the best out for now in my opinion

bellso

Bought virtua tennis from these guys, think it was about 3/4 days delivered, great price too!

lurcher

bellso said:
Bought virtua tennis from these guys, think it was about 3/4 days delivered, great price too!

Yer thats what I"ve ordered but still nothing and no answer to second email.

bellso

Odd, is there a phone number anywhere? Has your c/c been debited yet?

Possible they have run out of stock and awaiting on a new batch, u'd think they would let u know. Though from personal experiance, most online stores are bad at replying to emails!!

BuFF DaDDy

bellso said:
Yep so did I at £25.70, but now its gone up in price. Good sevice and good prices highly recommended.

lurcher

Their phone line is only manned Mon/Tues 12/4pm.
My order has been shown pending everday untill today and now there is nothing shown against my order history. No payment taken from card.
3 emails sent and no response , not impressed.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom