Anyone bought from DigitalRev?

shiieeet

Standard Member
Reaction score
Ordered a camera from DigitalRev on the 25th of April and it is being shipped using their standard service (a company called Quantium Solutions).

Using the tracking number shows little detail, with 'Current Status' as 'PHYSICAL ITEM RECD'. However, this hasn't been updated since April the 27th.

Does anybody have any experience with this particular shipping company when buying from DigitalRev? How long did it take to receive your item?

Thanks.

I bought a few L lenses from them and the delivery was faster than I thought! I always pick the fastest option though, I ordered a lens on friday, it arrived on Tuesday by DHL :)

I had something similar happen to me last year.

It got held by customs and I got a letter through the post with an invoice attached. I had to go to the local DHL depot and pay the invoice before I could pick the the parcel up.

I scanned the invoice and sent it to Digital Rev who refunded me within 2 days.

Sorry should have made it more clear, the current status 'PHYSICAL ITEM RECD' meant that quantium had received the package from DigitalRev ready to be shipped.

Did you use the standard free shipping?

I bought a sony a77 from them and it was delivered by DHL within 4 days. Drop them an email or contact the rep for them on talk photography site and they will chase it up for you.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom