1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone bought anything from Liksang.com

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Spacecat, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Spacecat

Spacecat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +554
    I recently bought a component VGA box from the above company which does not work . When i wrote to them (very plainly and simply)The only email i got back was that I had not written to them in ENGLISH!!
    Has anyone here had experience with this company? dealing with their customer support etc. Or are they taking the P**S?

Have you had to send anything back to them?

Any comments please

Cheers

2. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've bought a fair few things off them and never had a problem. I asked if I could return a NEO4.1 mod chip back to them due to the installation complications and they said it was fine and would return the cost via credit. I haven't sent off the mod chip yet though because I almost lost the box! >_<

Try another email and just say that the VGA box I ordered was faulty and give the symtoms, you should be able then to return the VGA box and get credit.

3. groundy

groundy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Some of Lik-Sang's customer services guys think they are comedians :rolleyes:. This isn't the first time they've done this.

Try again Spacecat and use a spellchecker just in case ;).

4. Spacecat

Spacecat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +554
    I took the old bombard them with emails routine and have now had at least an acknowledgement from them.A technical support guy is going to get in touch.Dont know what he can do as the thing doesnt even power up!!