Anyone bought a Samsung LE40M61BX in NorthEast? or best OnLine etailer

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by unhappyeeyore, Mar 22, 2006.

Tags:
  1. unhappyeeyore

unhappyeeyore
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease:

Has anyone bought a Samsung LE40M61BX from a shop in the North East of England.

Also who can recommend a reliable on-line etailer to purchase one of these sets from - if I can't find on in the shops.

Thanks

2. adrian29459

adrian29459

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    After looking on the internet I cannot seem to find many retailer's that do the TV you're after, but at a much much cheaper price try the Samsung LE-40R51 I don't see much difference between them except the contrast ratio... Also try searching on unbeatable.co.uk and you may find something better or cheaper. I have the Samsung LE-40R51 and got mine for around £1400 off amazon, but from a seperate supplier, pixmania.com.

Let me know what you decide to do..

3. Proudy

Proudy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I got mine from Robert Whyte who are based in Glasgow www.robertwhyteltd.co.uk Very good service. I placed my order 10/1/06 when price was £1,999 with 5 years guarantee and paid a £200 deposit. Delivery was to be first week of February which was fine as my extension was not quite ready and that is where it was to go. At the end of January I noticed the price had dropped by £100 to £1899. I rang to check when my set was comming and also asked if the new price would apply to my order. The lady said she needed to ask the MD. Within 30 seconds she came back to the phone and confirmed that they would agree to apply the new price and a revised invoice was sent. I can not fault this company with my dealings todate.

4. adrian29459

adrian29459

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    On pixmania.com the tv Samsung LE-40R51 has a new low price of £1200! I'd say grab it for such a low price. I also live in newcastle and I think the delivery was only about a week from france.. Haven't had any problems yet..