Anyone been watching gametrailers Wii Bonus Round disscussion?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by Tetlee, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,817
    Watched the 3rd part of the Wii disscussion with the so called industry experts this morning http://www.gametrailers.com/

All I can say is what a load of complete nonsense, where do they always seem to get these experts/idiots:rolleyes:

The guy on the left just seems to be a complete Sony fanboy, both this & last week he just seems to want to plug PS3 games at every given chance:rolleyes:

The guy in the middle is some freaky Nintendo fanboy who just seems to accept that Nintendo have got everything right & rattles on & on about, they don't need fancy graphics, they don't need online play....I hate when people come out with these comments as it makes it sound our expectations are really low so no real effort/inovation required. I love the Wii but I do want to see more from the machine over the next 12 months, a long way to go yet in my mind.

The third guy just seems very behind the times to me, talking about the Wii as if it's purely a kids console(are people ever going to accept that adults like Nintendo aswell). He also commented about online saying that at the moment 20-40% of people are have an interest in online gaming & that he's sure in 10 years time when that's more like 70% Nintendo will have the online side nailed:(

I don't know, I'm lost listening to these people.

2. Cowden_harley

Cowden_harley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +221
    yep sounds like eurogamer.net

Pretentious ****s. Have you read the top 50 games of the year? They try to be very witty but all they do is fail to justify why any of the games are in it.

Im done with listening to so-called experts. All my experts are here in these forums. I will listen to fellow users before them.

3. andrewrunagall

andrewrunagall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Spot on! They're getting paid to plug products and obviously the better the product does, the more money ends up in their pockets. On forums in general, you get opinions from the people that matter, the people who can make or break products, the consumer.

I only read magazines and websites to find out what's coming out next, but I do read the reviews on GameCentral on Teletext.