Anyone been to Bali? Recommendations?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30535

I'm going to visit Bali for a few days when I visit my son in Singapore. There'll be 4 of us on the mini-trip.

Can anyone recommend a hotel in Bali without breaking the bank? Probably looking for a 4/5 * hotel.

Thanks.

:laugh:My youngest (21) is going Monday- but it won't be 4/5 star

My parents really liked Uma Swan Private Villa in Ubud.
Enjoy your stay in Bali and even more visiting your son..

Note regarding timing :

Weather patterns are very different in Bali than in say, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cambodia etc.

Bali's dry and less humid season is in high summer. Quite the opposite in SE Asia. I suspect many people make the blind assumption that's its all similar in that part of the world, but no, there is a big difference involved.

I believe their high season therefore, is July-Aug. Its when I'd go, despite the higher visitor numbers, in order to get acceptable weather. Warning ( particularly to New Zealanders ) : many Australians visit Bali in the summer.

Don't know if the OP has choice as to timing, but my heads up is useful to all in considering a future trip to Bali/Lombok.

As for airline choice, please be aware that Indonesian airline, Garuda, actually is highly regarded, scores very well in airline quality rankings and I noticed won an award for their Economy Class offering. If I was going to Bali, I'd probably look to flying with Garuda to Jakarta and then onward on the same ticket on the airline's connections to Bali.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom