1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone any ideas E30 set up?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Faust, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Faust

Faust

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    I run my E30 alongside my Sky digi box and a VCR. I can still tape on my VCR from any source, be it analogue or Sky. However, it's not quite that simple when using the E30. I can record a programme from the Sky feed whilst watching an analogue broadcast, I can also record and watch a programme from the Sky feed at the same time. However, I cannot record an analogue programme on the E30 whilst watching the Sky feed, the E30 will always default to Sky and record from the digi box. Whilst not the end of the world, I was wondering if there was a simple way around this issue. If I'm not mistaken, although I will have to check, I think I have to put the digi box into standby to record analogue on the E30.

2. kenfowler3966

kenfowler3966

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    If it is similar to the hs2 and you have set the input to decoder it will only record from sky no matter what analogue channel you select.
    It needs to be set to normal, and the only way to see sky whilst it is recording is to take a second scart from the digibox straight to another scart on the tv, via a vcr if you like and select that av in to watch sky whilst the e30 is recording.