• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone any experience of setting up a company offshore ?

maxwell

Distinguished Member
My business partner and I need to set up a company base outside of the UK and as we are working in Great Britain we think Gibraltar would be most suitable for our needs but we have no idea what is involved, we know we can use an agent to initially setup the Ltd company in Gibraltar and they will do all the necessary paperwork etc.

Its more the day to day operations regarding our trading with UK companies that we are unsure about, for example - there is no VAT in Gibraltar so I assume that we will not be charging customers UK VAT and will be unable to claim back for our purchases.

We are not doing this for Tax dodging purposes but we have a supplier company based in Europe that cannot deal with us if we are UK based because of an Agent agreement.

Any advice appreciated

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom