• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone any experience of RDI online distance learning

maxwell

Distinguished Member
I have decided that I want to do a new qualification, mainly for personal satisfaction but it will also compliment my other qualifications.

Due to work commitments it has to be a distance learning course, I have applied to RDI in Coventry and subject to a suitable reference have been accepted for the course I want :smashin:

My wife has done a some online courses with other providers and with all but one the online resources/support ranged from bad to terrible.

I have done some research on RDI and from what I can find it seems to be pretty good however before I part with a considerable sum of money I would like a second opinion from someone independent.

So if you have any experience with RDI be it yourself/other half/next doors dog, I would appreciate your opinions and advice.

Thanks

SeanT

Distinguished Member
A few results on the student room, which is where our students tend to go to discuss their experiences! The Student Room

I've never heard anything particularly bad about the place from anyone, but don't know anyone that's done a course there (I know someone who left here to work there)

What course is it, and where else have you considered?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom