Anyone able to identify these speakers? Are they any good?

natedogg058

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, is anyone able to eyeball these speakers and identify them? There looks to be a logo on them but I can’t quite make it out, and I’m not too familiar with speaker brands so not confident I would know what it was even if it was clear, haha. Unfortunately, this is the only photo of them as I found them while scrolling on Facebook marketplace. I currently have a Monitor Audio MASS 5.1 (2012) package and wondered if these were maybe an upgrade and someone didn’t know what they had.

Thanks all 🙂

B6211C56-6495-482E-BBA1-644CAE3F4EEB.jpeg

The brand looks like Eltax to me.
No idea on the models as it's not a make I follow.

That’s great, thanks man, what are Eltax speakers like? Can’t say I’ve heard of them before, they’re up for £40 so worth picking up? Difficult to say without the model number I know but what are the likelihood of them being better than my existing package, Monitor Audio MASS 5.1 (2012)

Bit of a risk, I can't remember any of the more decent ones having front ports not grill covered like that but if it was me for 40 quid, if you can listen to them and work out no problems (i.e. all drivers and crossovers working fine) then I'd go for it over the MASS.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom