anynet plus conflict

gingerlea

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi hope someone can hekp. I found answer to my dilemna last time I settup the system now Ive mived I cant find the thread again. I have samsung tv 40" and samsung home cinema. Gone back to original settup with 30 something inch samsung led tv. But obviously I am back to anynet devise fighting with itself so when i ask tv to use external speakers i get nothing and when using cinema system to play dvd it plays via home cinema speakers. Connected with twohtmI cables one from sky box one from cinema systems. Never used optical so jst need to kbow which menu system switch. Its obviously not hardware but software as its worked all be it with glitches before.

Ps sorry for typos trying to manage site via mobile devise.

'ts obviously not hardware but software as its worked all be it with glitches before.' - if you have the option to go Optical (SKY to Amp) + Optical (TV to Amp - if you use the TV tuner/streaming) I would go that way as it will be hassle free.

If you wish to stick with HDMI (CEC/ARC) then ensure SKY One Touch is disabled - SKY HDMI One-Touch-Play As soon as we... - The Media Factory | Facebook

Joe

Sky one touch is disabled and settings havent changed from one tv to the next. I believe logically speaking its the Tv as its been switched from using the external speakers back to in house then now back to exporting sound. It really is cheaper and easier just to tell the tv to export sound but when I try the sound options to export it doesnt.

Ensure you are using the same HDMI Input as you were previously on the TV.

If all else fails Factory reset everything, ensure Firmware is up to date and start over with CEC and ARC settings.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom