anygood for live?

DisguisedCoot

would this be ok for xbox live? Netgear DG834UK ADSL Firewall Router not worried about wirless

PlexShaw

Yep, that's what I use. Works perfectly.

DisguisedCoot

what they like so setup up? not really that savvy when it comes to pc's

DisguisedCoot

got the 360 and pc working but how do i connect my psp to it? i can get a signal but all the settings i use end up with an error on the 360?

ShadowmanUK

lilesgary said:
got the 360 and pc working but how do i connect my psp to it? i can get a signal but all the settings i use end up with an error on the 360?
? I thought you didnt have the wireless version of the router. I dont know of any way of connecting a PSP to an ethernet router, you usually do it wirelessly

DisguisedCoot

sorry went for the wirless option in the end. may want to stream audio around the house so it seemed the best option

ShadowmanUK

Arrr ok.

I've no experience of connecting a PSP to the Netgear (have done with the DS tho). I know it works with the PSP.

Have you got any security enabled on the router? wireless access list.. WEP/WPA etc etc?

DisguisedCoot

yes i have WEP enabled, entered that into the psp but now joy, just get a message saying internal error on the psp . no worries though dont use the psp that much, just fancied trying my wirless connection.thanks

ShadowmanUK

Which key are you trying? Try key 1 or 4 from the router.

Also, did you say you have a wireless access list on? If so you'll have to add the mac address of your PSP to that list in your router.