Anybody want a game?

geemon

Standard Member
Reaction score
Sick of playing cheatin, boring, crap connection players, anybody who's half decent and observes the rules of the game want a game at anytime?

Also i like to play some cocky players who think they ace, just want to know how good I am, havin won a 6* World Cup with Ecuador makes me think I'm ok but for all i know it could be easy to beat comp

Check out the League Thread and just send out some friends requests to the people that are in the league. All are of a good standard, although there are some exceptions (Munkey Boy :devil: ) so you should get a good game out of them. If you really want to find out if your any good then challange LFC FAN or Stumpy to a game (no pressure lads :thumbsup: )

iamtheone said:
Check out the League Thread and just send out some friends requests to the people that are in the league. All are of a good standard, although there are some exceptions (Munkey Boy :devil: ) so you should get a good game out of them. If you really want to find out if your any good then challange LFC FAN or Stumpy to a game (no pressure lads :thumbsup: )

Yeah Cheers for that one :), I have just been lucky to date.....

However if you want a game with someone who won't quit etc, grab the guys from here into your friends as they will play without any issues.

I haven't even won the cup on 4 * so you will probably stuff me.

Cheers

Stumpy

:rotfl: :rotfl: erm well being a plastic manc i'm watching the match this evening so probably won't be on tonight, so looks like it will have to be Wednesday evening like i suggested, pick a time.

ummm, how do u add people to ur friendslist? im quite bored as well playin random people online and also having hte feelin they might quit. if anyone is on add me..hosting :)

online for another 20 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------

cheers

Nice one

i'll start adding gamer tags, can i have some of your names to be getting on with? :lease:

Mine is the same as my user name (geemon) for anyone thats wants to add me.

cheers people :thumbsup:

There are a couple of us that use this tag online ie my brother and my house mate so there may be a chance ur playing someone other than me.

Also another friend of mine wants to play decent people, his gamertag is Huddar Sampaio

anyone who doesnt disconnect without reason want a game?

Geemon,
Played you twice yesterday and twice it just crashed, screen went black and had a high pitch sound. I think the 1st was a corner to you the 2nd a freekick. Not sure what that was but never experienced it before in over 250+ games, but twice in 20 minutes with you.

Are you sharing a connection with a PC or did something happen your end, up until then it was pretty smooth.

Cheers

Stumpy

Hiya Stumpy Mate

my previous msg sounded abit abrupt so i apologise, yeah my internet connection is shared through a pc, i make sure that only thing runnin is the internet and relevant drivers, i've had blackout (where it just make a noise) at mine end before but only twice in 100+ games, and sometimes if you leave it for a few secs it comes back. My comp did blue screen later on in the day so it might have had a problem at the tme we played

give it another go?

yes no problems, didn't take it personal as I never disconnect on anyone, with the black screen i left it 2 mins and then had to boot the Xbox as it wasn't going anywhere.

Stumpy

Hi Geemon,

Cheers for the games, sorry I only played one game with you hosting, but the connection was so so laggy. You may have been able to tell with my players doing their own thing, I thought the goalie was gonna kick it in his own net at one point. :rotfl: I tried to talk to you, but it didn't appear you had your headset on.

A couple of things you may want to try are suggestions in this thread to reduce the lag for others. It won't cure the lag, but it is our best option at the moment for making it as fair as possible, as well as playing 'home' and 'away' games like most of us do on here.

Only only say all the above because I noticed the stadium we played in was a tight packed ground with flares going off, great for the atmosphere though :laugh:

Also is there any reason why you have yourself as invisible when online?

Cheers,

Giz.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom