Anybody sell me a Chord HDMI cable?

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by glimball, Feb 23, 2005.

1. glimball

glimball

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The Infocus HDMI to M1 adapter is on its way (had to order from NZ!) ... now I need a 10m HDMI cable. No problem, you say ..... not if you live in the Middle East!

Will any UK retailer out there please supply me with a Chord 10m HDMI cable ... please!

Why won't hifi and home thetre suppliers ship overseas? I buy online from Amazon.co.uk and many other UK suppliers for a wide range of goods without any problem. As you see from above, I had to get my adapter from NZ ... seems craaaazy to me

Anybody help me?

2. Joe Fernand

Joe Fernand
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,071
    Glimball

Possibly not many Chord stockists keep the 10m cables in stock!

Cant help you with Chord I'm afraid but long HDMI cables are not a problem - 8, 12, 15m; see http://www.hdmiplanet.com/hdmi.html

Best regards

Joe

PS Don't any of the AV Forum sponsors stock Chord ? see top of page.

3. glimball

glimball

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Jo,

Had hoped to find the Chord since it has had some excellent reviews. The site you recommend, however, does have some larger gauge HDMI in a 12 metre length.

Still I guess I'd like to be the guy who found the lost chord! (if you're too young you won't get that!)