Anybody looking for a Servo 15...? Let me be the middle man...

F

Family Guy

Richer Sounds in Guildford have one in stock...brand spankers at £299.99. I can't vouch for the condition though, and the guy said it hums slightly.
However, sold with a full guarantee from Paradigm, fixed for free, you get yourself a brand new Servo 15 for more than £100 less than peeps are selling them for second hand...

Just to point out, i don't work for RS, I don't KNOW anybody that works for RS, I just want to help out someone on these forums who may want one - new.
I will act as the middle man if anyone is interested in buying - however, as stated, i will not vouch or take responsibility for the condition, nor will I be out of pocket one penny...all postage costs to be met, and paid in advance, by the buyer...

saw this the other day. Top is a little scratched but cone and what you can see seems fine.

Think I'll go for that. I'm passing Guildford tomorrow so I'll pop in an take a look.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll let you know if I get it or if there's anything up with it.

Couldn't make it today but they reserved it for me so for a few days. I think it was going to be in their May 16th clearout sale but they're happy to sell it earlier to free up some space.

Originally posted by Army Bloke
Richer Sounds in Guildford have one in stock...brand spankers at £299.99. I can't vouch for the condition though, and the guy said it hums slightly.
However, sold with a full guarantee from Paradigm, fixed for free, you get yourself a brand new Servo 15 for more than £100 less than peeps are selling them for second hand...

Just to point out, i don't work for RS, I don't KNOW anybody that works for RS, I just want to help out someone on these forums who may want one - new.
I will act as the middle man if anyone is interested in buying - however, as stated, i will not vouch or take responsibility for the condition, nor will I be out of pocket one penny...all postage costs to be met, and paid in advance, by the buyer...

Nice one mate ,nice to see ppl helping or trying to help others without £££££ coming into the equation.

I was just going to post what a top bloke Army Bloke is for doing this, LJW2K beat me to it.

Well done! Great to see people helping people around here:smashin:

Mark.

Originally posted by Mark Ward
I was just going to post what a top bloke Army Bloke is for doing this, LJW2K beat me to it.

Well done! Great to see people helping people around here:

Helping people is what this forum is about, good stuff Bri :thumbsup:

:blush:
Just wish I could have afforded to buy it myself...:rolleyes:

Bassbin - if you can't get there, tomorrow is the last day for a week that I can get there - i start nights tomorrow, so I sleep most of the day...

Free all day tomorrow so I'm planning to drive round in the afternoon. Thanks again for the info on this and the kind offer to assist with getting it.

Got it.

It was sent with their stock for the open box sale in May (price then would have been £250) but £299 before then. The top is has quite a few light scratches but as reported the rest of it looks fine. They plugged it in and it was dead then after taking the back panel off to check the internal fuse tried it with a different power lead and it was fine. Didn't do a demo just put some signal through it and it rumbled along very nicely.

Now I've got it in my tiny flat I've got to look at it for the next 2 weeks until I go up to Leicester and plug it in alongside my existing Servo.

Anyone got any suggestions on the order I should wire 2 of them up. I've got a Denon 3802 and an as yet untried X30 and BFD.

there is another servo 15 in belfast..... it has been on demo for about 2 years and looks grubby..... they are still looking £500 for it...... surprise surprise that it is still there!

ad

Originally posted by buns
there is another servo 15 in belfast..... it has been on demo for about 2 years and looks grubby..... they are still looking £500 for it...... surprise surprise that it is still there!

ad

really?!

do you think they would price match it?

didnt they sell them all off for £400 at the end of last year?

this could be just too tempting... :smoke:

It is sitting on the bottom of the rack at the very back left of the store. I dont know about proce matching...... i tried on a plasma..... but they claim to adhere to the .ie not the .com so I didnt get it. You could always have a go I guess.

I myself went in yesterday knowing they had it 8 months ago when I got my original and thought that if it wasnt gone by now.... im sure they must have it at a bargain price! But alas no..... to be honest, knowing the store and how ling it has been there, I wouldnt pay more than £300 for it..... probably less

ad

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom