Anybody like Kerrang?

i_like_it_cube

Ex Member
Reaction score
Anybody around here like the Kerrang channel? Tis very kool. I love to listen/watch the vids. Especially when it involes: HIM, System Of a Down, Placebo, Metallica, Nickelback, The Offspring, Slipknot, Green Day and many others. My sad mates fave song on it is "Stacy's Mom." He's never seen the vid, he just likes the song. Rubbish if you ask me. Also, if you really like Heavy Metal music then buy this weeks issue of Kerrang. It's got a free "Ripped" CD on it with 15 songs from various artists like HIM and the Von Bondies. Worth a listen to. I listen to it in Chemistry. :p

Hi i_like_it_cube - I like Kerrang, but there's too many repeats & ads !

Checkout Storm radio too, on DAB/cable/satellite/internet - no ads, and hardly any DJ interference !

Of all the music Channels I watch Kerrang the most, but have to agree that they do keep repeating the same stuff a bit too much.

I think Scuzz has taken over from Kerrang as the best Rock/Metal music channel for me :devil:

I don't watch MTV. My mate watches TMF, The Box and Smash Hits but thats cos he's a sad ****. I'll listen to Scuzz. Does anyone know the fm frequency for the Kerrang Radio Channel? I admit there are quite a few repeats but that's cos most idiots like the same stuff. I haven't seen the Offspring on it for a while, same with Green Day and Nickelback. They show System of a Down but only Chop Suey and Sugar. I wanna see Toxicity! Does anyone watch Kerrang X-Rated?

Only listen to it now and then as it gets a bit bland with all those yank bands sounding the same, but it does have its moments, only music channel I watch tend to be Q and Kerrang though, I normaly just listen to Radio 6 as it has far more variety.

Q has really branched out. I used to watch it with Kerrang, but it has started playing rap and hip hop stuff. As soon as I saw Kylie and Christina Aguileririlaialdaira on there I was off....:boring:

Originally posted by Floodedstatue
Q has really branched out. I used to watch it with Kerrang, but it has started playing rap and hip hop stuff. As soon as I saw Kylie and Christina Aguileririlaialdaira on there I was off....:boring:

Tis a shame really, they were going well. As I said Radio 6 it.

would you believe that i once appeared in the kerrang magazine way back in the `80s?:eek:

our band was profiled along with 4 others under up and coming irish metal bands:D

it goes without saying that we never got anywhere:laugh:

yeah we watch Kerrang mostly here or VH1. Q can be good but theres too much mainstream "snooze" material. Best for a laugh is "magic" or should that be "tragic"!! :D

MTV2 is pretty good- in fact the later it gets, the better it gets. I still quite like Q although its being playing Electric 6's Gay Bar on loop of late. Kerrang is pretty good although the incessant plays of Guns N Roses "November Rain" is a little wearing :suicide:.

Originally posted by adox
would you believe that i once appeared in the kerrang magazine way back in the `80s?:eek:

our band was profiled along with 4 others under up and coming irish metal bands:D

it goes without saying that we never got anywhere:laugh:

Oh for the Talent of The Darkness :D

Anyway what did they call your band ?

Crap! :D

Kerrang is pretty good although the incessant plays of Guns N Roses "November Rain" is a little wearing
Oh God - yes!!:mad: If i hear that intro one more time....................

*shudders* I hate November Rain! I hate the song and I hate the band! The only song I "like" is "Sweet child O Mine." Does ANYBODY know the radio frequency for Kerrang on the radio? Anyway, what was the name of your band adox?

Originally posted by karkus30
Oh for the Talent of The Darkness :D

Anyway what did they call your band ?

we were called "kruger":smashin:

Originally posted by eviljohn2
I think you can only get K! radio in the Manchester area.

'Cube, how much Guns 'n' Roses have you heard to make comments like that?

Let's face it, he ain't heard Rocket Queen has he? ;)

I agree with cube. I've got all three "official" albums and i never play more than three tracks on each. Axels screeching get's on my T*Ts after a while.............. :D

Each to their own I suppose. Appetite for Destruction was the first CD I ever bought :)
I could go on all day about how good they are but have to agree that there's far too much November Rain on TV's these days.

Gotta love Mamakin, Rocket Queen and Get in the Ring :devil:

I've not heard much Guns N Roses songs. I just only like Sweet Child O Mine. I think Paradise City is quite good as well though. The only old Rock CD that I'd really buy though is the Grand Theft Auto Vice City V-Rock OST. I love those songs! Iron Maiden and Ozzy Rocks! Well, Black Sabbath.

oooh, paranoid :)

Originally posted by Gambit
Let's face it, he ain't heard Rocket Queen has he? ;)

or You could be Mine or Nightrain!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom