Anybody know where they have any AVR350's left ?

electrosmith

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Needs to be in black, I've looked everywhere but cant find any.

Can anybody help please

He, he, you're too late!!!

Only joking...:D
I've noticed there quite scarce atm, but keep looking and one will pop up.

Hi Audio T's web site and SSAV site are both showing a few x demo models not all state colour so might be worth a few phone calls or asking your local store to look on there internal stock list as i found a silver one via this route last week that was not on the web site but in there stock list

Good luck

Black might be harder to find than silver at mo

I paid £430 for mine immaculate condition with 3 year warranty if it helps

John

Just gave Audio-T a call and they have just sold there last one for £530 ex-dem, gutted.

What about the sevenoaks clearance website for all their shops, have you tried that yet ?

What about the sevenoaks clearance website for all their shops, have you tried that yet ?

Thanks ImportRacer, they had one ex-dem left in black which they have secured for me. Many thanks.

Last edited:
Now that is all sorted, I dont suppose anybody knows which would sound better a Arcam DV-135 or a Denon A1 ? I have the option to buy both for around the same price.

Last edited:
Could anybody tell me please which would sound best for CD playback on the AVR-350, either a Arcam DV-135 or a Denon A1 ? I have the option to buy both for around the same price.

The Dv135 is n't brilliant for cd's, its certainly listenable, but it's just missing some of the high frequency info that good dvd and cd players should and do have.
Its a pretty good dvd player though.

Never heard an Denon A1 i'm afaid, but have heard some of the top players are very good for cd, perhaps try the Denon forum for info on that one.

The Arcam Dv29 is good for both dvd and cd, but no scaler, but not really needed unless your screen size is bigger than 42"

Glad you found one electrosmith

I did suggest Sevenoaks in my post (SSAV) alongside Audio-T

If you are not set on black i know there is one going for £430 but in silver

Regards

John

Dont want to thread hijack but am in the same situation - where is the silver one? I will take a 350 or 280 at this stage!!
Glad you got sorted electrosmith mabye I will be lucky too!

Dont want to thread hijack but am in the same situation - where is the silver one? I will take a 350 or 280 at this stage!!

Try contacting super-fi. They ave just managed to locate me an Arcam 280:thumbsup:

rework, change of plan in regards to allocating my finances so I've decided to hold off for now and maybe pick one up second hand in a couple of months. The one they had saved for me this morning was a ex-dem in black for £550 its there very last one so be quick.

Last edited:
will check these leads out - am also checking for details of where the Silver one at £430 is as that seems an even better deal!

yep - just waiting to hear back from earlier enquiries thanks for that.

I bought mine from here recently, in stock and £380.72 delivered which I think is the best price on the web.

ARCAM AVR280 DIVA RECEIVER at hifix.co.uk

Hi I tried hifix - out of stock and even if they were in they dont do Ireland shipping. Was holding out just in case the 350 became available but decided to bite the bullet and go for the 280. Im now at status stock allocated - whatever that means - hopefully all will be well...Ive never ordered with superfi before so hopefully stock allocated means next step is shipping - I have an email saying its with dispatch (fingers crossed)

Thanks a lot to all for your help..... hopefully superfi will come through!!!

So now Ive got the speakers - hopefully the amp - next stop cables!!

come across a few AVR350's ..

Sevenoaks sound and vision.
Maidstone branch - £599.00.
Bedford branch - £840.00

Ebay
Bartletts hi-fi - £699.90 + £15 postage (black)
Harrow audio - £699.00 + £10 postage.
Both BUY IT NOW.

Lintone audio - £620.00 (bidding)

Last edited:
hi
just an update - a shiney new avr280 winging its way to me from Superfi. Thanks everyone for helping with the search!!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom