Anybody know when the summers going to start?

Everyone will be complaining it's too hot soon.

As Peter Kay says
"I like it warm, but its too warm for me"
"Have a solaro and shut the **** up" :D

It was last Monday , did you miss it ?

It's not really winter though is it, more like perpetual autumn / spring.

Must admit though, if we have a rain out summer like last year I think I'll be firing up the patio heaters, leaving everything on (not even standby, fully on) anything to increase the onset of global warming! :rolleyes: :devil: (Is that trolling btw :rotfl:) Thought I might as well start the whole climate change global warming argument as someone would have pretty soon anyway :D

This must be the tropical weather (albeit without the higher temperatures) that all the environMENTALISTS were banging on about.

Summer is 21st June

Autumn starts 22nd June.

That's probably spot on. I just checked when Wimbledon starts - 23rd June, so there's 2 weeks of constant rain. :(

Hang on... let me call somebody who may know... picks up phone... scrolls to contact list letter G... God has his voicemail on at the mo, but ill let you know when he gets back to me :D

I thought that the weather was rather warm yesterday so switched the heating off until Autumn. At 8:00pm I switched it back on again.

I'm changing my car and some time next week will be picking up my new one which is a convertible thus guaranteeing loads of bad weather :D

It's not really winter though is it, more like perpetual autumn / spring.

Must admit though, if we have a rain out summer like last year I think I'll be firing up the patio heaters, leaving everything on (not even standby, fully on) anything to increase the onset of global warming! :rolleyes: :devil: (Is that trolling btw :rotfl:) Thought I might as well start the whole climate change global warming argument as someone would have pretty soon anyway :D

Here's a pic in my garden 3 weeks ago :D

EllaMummysspecialday020408052.jpg

Are there any water shortages still on?

I swear Thames Water have been on one since I was born...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom