Anybody heard the Sonus Faber Venere S?

hb2

Novice Member
Reaction score
I'm pondering getting 3.0s versus waiting a little longer to get the Venere S. Has anybody listened to them yet??

EDITED:

Posted in the wrong thread. Nothing to see here.

Steve/bluewizard

Last edited:
Thanks for the response, but I don't follow. I was asking about Sonus Faber Venere S (Signature) towers. They are a new speaker in the Venere line that is made in Italy. I've ordered them based on the assumption that they'll be a step up from Venere 3.0 towers.

Sorry ... sorry... too many windows open. Obviously I posted in the wrong one.

I have heard the Sonus Faber Venere, though not sure if it was the "S". It was odd, the first time I heard them I was blow away by how good they sounded. The second time not so much. But I attribute that more to myself than the speakers.

Generally very smooth well controlled and clear speakers. I can't really fault them at all. So, it is just a matter of whether you personally like them. Though, what's not to like.

I think you will be OK with your choice.

Now to see if I can find the thread I thought I was responding to. :(

Steve/bluewizard

I also want to hear the Venere S [tower] ASAP. The current Venere was OK, not good enough to make my short list. But the dealer said the "S" will be a significant improvement, so I'm waiting and excited to hear for myself. I wrote to Sonus Faber yesterday to ask WHEN the "S" will be available here in the U.S. No reply yet.

Just replaced my B&W CM8s with stand mounted Sonys Faber Venere 2.0s. They are AMAZING!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom