• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Anybody have any information if S-Series Wireless Home Cinema V2 D-Atmos speakers are any good

rsvman

I'm about to setup a medium home cinema system using existing LG 65"OLED TV for day use and UST projector with powered screen for movies.

The aim is to setup a Dolby Atmos system 5:1:4 or 7:1:4 depending on speaker selection, with the rear speakers/sub being wireless possibly having their own pre-amp etc ..

I am looking at the following :-

1. UST Projector - LG CineBeam HU85LA 4K

2. Powered Screen - S PRO Electric Tension Floor Screen 120"

3. AV receiver - Denon AVC-X4700H this will have 2 outputs , the TV and the UST Projector (Screen will be lowered when watching tv)
Inputs into the receiver will be existing kit
Sky Q
VU Sat Receiver
xbox-one - used as Blue-ray player
Deck
etc

Now speakers ...

I can't really add ceiling speakers so looking at floor standing Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers or modules.
Obviously there are avast range of speakers out there

The front/centre and side speakers can be wired as normal but looking at wireless for the rears ..

S-Series Wireless Home Cinema V2
S-Series Wireless Home Cinema V2

Could these be Atmos enabled ??
Klipsch Reference Wireless 5.1 Home Theater System | Klipsch
or a combo of wireless and
RP-8060FA 5.1.4 Dolby Atmos® Home Theater System | Klipsch

Monaco 5.1 Plus Axiim LINK Immersive Wireless Home Audio System with Dolby Atmos modules

Any advise would be welcome..

BeefyB

Standard Member
I'm about to setup a medium home cinema system using existing LG 65"OLED TV for day use and UST projector with powered screen for movies.

The aim is to setup a Dolby Atmos system 5:1:4 or 7:1:4 depending on speaker selection, with the rear speakers/sub being wireless possibly having their own pre-amp etc ..

Any advise would be welcome..

How did you get on with this @rsvman ?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom