anybody gonna swap this for battlefield 2

meweavy

Distinguished Member
anybody gonna swap thier mw2 for battlefield bad company 2 when it comes out.

or will you be getting it aswell as keeping mw2.

i never played the beta of bbc2.

but looking at the mp demos on gamespot.the game does look amazing.

plus imo mw2 is getting a little stale for me online.

this isnt a slag off mw2 thread.

but bbc2 does look amazing.any body play the beta.how does it compare to mw2?

breadmaker6

I shall certainly be spending more time on the Battlefield initially. I loved the BETA and the joy of taking out a building with a load of camping snipers in is hard to beat :devil:

I certainly won't be getting rid of MW2 though, as it is a fabulous game and I'm looking forward to the DLC when it comes. Plus I learn by mistakes....I bought COD4 back twice! :rolleyes:

My main concern with BFBC2 is Squads and Comms. BFBC was dire on this front. Trying to get a load of mates into a game on the same team was impossible, let alone talk to them. And if by some miracle you did manage to be on the same team you are sectioned off into squads of 4 :thumbsdow

So, unless they have fixed it and included private match options for me to play with my fellow OGC it will probably be a short lived departure to play through single player and for when MW2 frustrates me :cool:

Jac4593

Certainly not as I'm already off MW2 (Didn't really like it from the start tbh!) and I've never sold a game so swapping won't be happening :D:D:D

Will I be buying BF:BC2? certainly am, will I be playing it passionately? Depends whether I feel it's that much better than MAG as that will be my "online" game for a while now.

Jason56d

Doubt I will swap MW2 even though I rarely play it now, but as well as, is probably what a lot of folk will do.

If like me, they get the hump with MW2, it will hopefully make a nice change to not get as many glitchers/campers/boosters :thumbsdow and (fingers crossed) will not be p2p so not as laggy! :lease:

meweavy

Distinguished Member
]I shall certainly be spending more time on the Battlefield initially. I loved the BETA and the joy of taking out a building with a load of camping snipers in is hard to beat :devil:[/U]

I certainly won't be getting rid of MW2 though, as it is a fabulous game and I'm looking forward to the DLC when it comes. Plus I learn by mistakes....I bought COD4 back twice! :rolleyes:

My main concern with BFBC2 is Squads and Comms. BFBC was dire on this front. Trying to get a load of mates into a game on the same team was impossible, let alone talk to them. And if by some miracle you did manage to be on the same team you are sectioned off into squads of 4 :thumbsdow

So, unless they have fixed it and included private match options for me to play with my fellow OGC it will probably be a short lived departure to play through single player and for when MW2 frustrates me :cool:

that does sound cool,

wouldnt it be good if you could do that to the main building in derail,clear those snipers /campers out once and for all.

im definately getting bfbc2.it does look amazing.whether or not i will swap it for mw2 though remains to be seen.

think i,ll get bioshock 2 .hammer that,then swap that for bfbc2.

like mw i think i will keep mw2.as it will be a good game to go back too in time.atm though i am bored with mw2.

Det

Distinguished Member
like mw i think i will keep mw2.as it will be a good game to go back too in time.atm though i am bored with mw2.
Still not sure how people get bored with the game. There are so many different types of games to play, so many different guns to master, various challenges to complete, etc.

I switch guns often trying to perfect them and rank up the challenges and switch game modes pretty frequently and the game still has yet to bore me.

Usama

Distinguished Member
Will get BF2 but not swaping MW2 for it.

illmind

I won't be getting battlefield 2 anytime soon (if ever) so ill be sticking to MW2.

Fmrl

MW2 is a keeper (even though I moan about it constantly!) - I don't think I'll bother with BFBC2, it does look good but I've got too many FPS games now and I'm getting a bit bored of the format.

TheRobotman

Distinguished Member
MW2 is a keeper (even though I moan about it constantly!) - I don't think I'll bother with BFBC2, it does look good but I've got too many FPS games now and I'm getting a bit bored of the format.

yeah. i'm pretty much pf this opinion too.

my hope is that when BFBC2 and MAG come out we'll lose some of the campers and glitchers who'll be looking for new exploits on a new game (well, they have already prestiged ten times on MW2 so no big loss). leave the game for folk who acctually want to enjoy it the way it was designed to be played. big ask but here'sa hoping.:smashin:

no offence intended to anyone crossing over to these games.

meweavy

Distinguished Member
i do agree.like mw1,mw2 is a keeper.

even though the campers do drive me mad.and i am off it for a bit,

i will get bfbc2.

mw2 will stay.at the moment im off the game,playing assasins creed 2.but mw2 is a game i will get back to.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom