Anybody Going To See The Prodigy This Weekend?

happyhomer

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm off to The Plug in Sheffield tonight with 'er indoors and a few mates. Can't wait-it'll be interesting seeing them in a club, rather than a festival or cattle shed as in the past. The only slight problem is that they're not on 'til 12.30, and that's way past some of us oldies' bed-time :rotfl:

I'm very jealous - they're brilliant live, although if you're not happy about them being on until 12:30, you might want to take earplugs too. They are the loudest band i've seen and the only one where I could make out the music outside Brixton Academy. I'll have to wait until next for my next live outing (seeing Public Enemy at Bristol and then Brixton Academy, yay)

Have fun

I managed to get 8 tickets for the Birmingham show at the Rainbow Warehouse tomorrow. With this being 800 capacity it will be intense.

Enjoy

EDIT: Homer, could you let me know how you get on with the e-ticket system? I know they've advised on taking ID but am wondering what they will/won't accept. Cheers.

Just got back from Sheffield, and all I can say is it rocked!! I may have originally had misgivings about the late start, being a 40-something not-so regular gig-goer, but as soon as they were on it was like I was 18 again :D

I can definitely say that in over 25 years of gig-going that last night was one of the best I've ever been to. The Prodigy are one of my favourite live acts anyway, and to see them in a 1000 capacity club was great in itself, but it was made even better by the fact that the crowd was really up for it, as were the band-a cracking set with all the favourites and a couple of new ones too. Maxim & Keith were both on top form and I don't think there was a dry shirt left in the place by the end-legendary!

Shilv: I got in fine by flashing my credit card, but they just asked for some ID, not the card I paid for the tickets with specifically. I think you'll be fine with a driving licence or something like that. Enjoy tonight-I know you will!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom