Anybody Else Having Comet Problems

mpaul0055

Well i got rang up last tuesday fromo comet, so they could confirm what package i wanted and take my payment details... I ws told that within 2 days i would be contacted again for them to arrange delivery.

But still no calls... Ive chased them a few times and they keep fobing me off with, "the systems are slow and its taking longer to process"

Grrrrr, I dont normally get ****** about things like this, but i pre-ordered one on the day they started taking pre-orders and i still havent been called...

Anyone else in my boat :confused:

addyb

Distinguished Member
Well i got rang up last tuesday fromo comet, so they could confirm what package i wanted and take my payment details... I ws told that within 2 days i would be contacted again for them to arrange delivery.

But still no calls... Ive chased them a few times and they keep fobing me off with, "the systems are slow and its taking longer to process"

Grrrrr, I dont normally get ****** about things like this, but i pre-ordered one on the day they started taking pre-orders and i still havent been called...

Anyone else in my boat :confused:
When did you pre order mate?

I pre ordered with them early in october and last week received an email and a call saying it would arrive on monday (yesterday) and it did at 10am. Great service from them!

redknapp

Novice Member
Another load of idiots. My local store do not even know when they will have them in to fulfill there pre-orders. Atleast you have had a phone call ;)

mpaul0055

I cant rember the exact date, but it was easily early october... Apparently it was the first day as it was a topic on some forums..

Im hoping i should have it by Friday, but who knows.... My local stores still got 4 pre-orders not collected... GRrrrr

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom